2012年10月23日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk for your Yao wench

160,000, deduct personal income tax, money I existed this card inside."
I pushed the card giving small money-mad at full cock alone in the past, small money-mad estimate is the shape being surprised to faint quickly one.
See small money-mad some in a daze shapes, flank Ze and Joe Joes all already the Mi have eyes and see an of these two rascals power, seem and then suppress to wait eyebrow swoon, pass by very immediately to her artificial respiration ……
Wood of table the still just stuffy head eat vegetables and imitate Buddha everythings all and he nothing important relation.And the Yan Di sit at me nearby, a pair of eyes in although also write joy,have no exorbitant concussion, just that eyes suddenly Shan suddenly Shan, imitating the Buddha will talk similar, again low voice ask a way:"Little five elder brothers ……is true?Did you really become so rich?"
I blinked to wink:"Really.Seem I decree by destiny with lottery ticket, haven't you already seen with own eyes once last time?"
Peep out gentle and soft smiling face on the face of Yan Di, my hand puts under the table and lightly grasps her small hand, soft track:"Later I also have more money ……as for your Yao, wench, you have peace of mind honesty of in the home be wait upon my small servant girl."
The Yan Di is awkward and shy on smiling, but argument way:"I ……I just ain't a servant girl!"
I smile to knead her small hand:"You aren't a servant girl, you are a young daughter-in-law, like?"
A words say of the pendency of Yan Di head, flank of eyebrow Wu from hold that bank card to daze, then suddenly sighed tone, deeply saw the card in the hand one eye, put back my in front, the facial expression on the face was unprecedented seriously:"Chen Yang, you take to return to."
"Mie?"I am stunned speechless.
There is the slightest no the appearance of one silk fun on eyebrow face, her facial expression is very serious, positive color way:"I the eyebrow is to like money very much, but this money isn't mine.I also like to have your some petty gains at ordinary times, who call you are a man?Can I like money, also takes oneself should get of money!Should be money that I hard earn back, none of pence ability is little, but these should not I take of money, penny I can't want."
I say with smile:"Have no so exaggeration, eyebrow, we not is say?That lottery ticket is what I send you."
The eyebrow still keep shaking head:"Chen Yang, I receive a lottery ticket that day, have never thoughted of as well you will win a prize, should only you and a small fun that I open is just.I think, the at most by luck medium is ten pieces of 20 pieces, Be getting more fairly good.Everyone's friend, is also a smile but lead of affair.Can now ……so big some money, I can't want."
See me still mean to say what, eyebrow already resolute way:"Chen Yang, you take back, I the eyebrow like money, but also not is what money all take.Female kid my mama once said since the childhood, once the wealth and properties that literally accepted other people, be astray started!"
I this is just really surprised.
Tell the truth me to have never thought the eyebrow incredibly still have so just strong side.Is original in my impression, she was the small money-mad of a typical model, can have never thought ……this wench but have so a principle!
Looking at resolute facial expression of eyebrow face, I slowly took back the card on the table and wanted to think, way:"Is all right, eyebrow, this money I take back ……however I really have never thought, you will be so generous, alas, at ordinary times several 10 pieces you will with I noisy, several now 100,000 put in front of you you don't ."
Eyebrow eyelid a turn over:"That is the classic thoughts and feelings that you don't understand this young lady!Still have ……money I can not, but you won big prize and how also wanted to mean for a while?None of red envelopes seals a , that also even if, the gift always needs to send a ?Can forbid to buy a lottery ticket paste again to make me this time!"
My nature was to readily promise.
Opened a bottle again red wine, everyone did several cups, even the Yan Di of the most shallow capacity for liquor also drinks less two people, is annoyed by the wine a to steam on the face, very is lovely.
Proper everyone Xi hip-hop admire of time, my cellular phone suddenly ring.Pick up to connect to listen to:"Feed?"
"Chen Yang!Where are you ?"Is a company inside square secretary's money of the Nan hope of voice.
"H'm ……in the home."I sighed tone:"I have a little private affairs today, in the morning and beat to come to grips to shout in section."
Money hopes to seem that aming a manager but the behavior that raises a class to me is the slightest inattentive, her tone in the telephone is very even slow, seem describe with a delicate touch similarly said a words:"Can you come out now?"
"How?"
"Ms. square came back."The voice isn't big, can this sentence but let for a while my face up of smile an idea to fade cleanly!Money in the telephone hopes to continue later on way:"You pick her up in airport."
I feel that my own voice is a bit bitter and astringent:"Why want me but pick her up …… I ain't her assistant now ……"
"Chen Yang."Money in the telephone hopes to interrupt my words:"This is what Ms. square requests."She changed a little bit a little bit soft tone later on:"I who is another don't want to say more ……change to say of, we were long to talk last time of time I said ……you, oneself thought know."
"I am getting more understand."I order.
Although the square Nan suddenly comes back, make me some surprised-original my anticipating her should still have two geniuses to come back.Even if I already work well of want to again face her preparation, also beat to settle an attention, with her say affair clearly, then walk person ……but, so sudden milli- impromptu of under the circumstance she comes back, I suddenly will meet with her, but some caught unprepared.
"Chen Yang ……" money hopes hesitant for a while, sink a track:"I suggest you, if mean to say what, had better wait tomorrow say again ……the business of Korea isn't that smooth, so she would come back in advance ……I pass a telephone with her, square Nan she now mood not very good appearance."
Money hopes to tell me time later on, service,www.beats4monster.co.uk.I took a look a clock, time has already been getting more late, and square the service of the Nan estimates to still have two hours to is.
I sighed tone and in brief told public, my some urgent matter feeling need to go to company.Although is a bit disappointing, the Yan Di still keeps very gentle and softly meaning to comprehend me.Making me some is in distress situation ……
Ze and Joe Joe two people leave to continue to have a meal, but the wood mean that he wants breakfast a meeting agency clinic, decide to leave with me together.
I wanted to think, on the way to airport, at the right moment can while on the way send him to consult.
Went out to come downstairs to get on the car, the wood sits at me nearby, car the hair just moved, but the wood suddenly lighted a cigarette, opened a car window to absorb an one mouthful and saw my one eye:"You have worry."
"What do you say?"
The wood smiled to smile:"That telephone."
I have no speech.The reaction of wood is in fact very sharp ……although his outward appearance has a liking for to go to very "wood", these personalities that are just he, in fact the observations ability of the wood is very sharp!
I a side drive, a side sighed tone:"Did you see out?"
"H'm."The wood suddenly smiled to smile, his smiling face was a bit peculiar:"Woman?"
I hesitated meeting son:"Be regarded as ……do not be regarded as as well ……this affair some can not remember clearly ……I feel to owe chemisette feeling, she to I very good ……but I don't know how to say with her again ……anyway, be can not remember clearly."
The wood is quiet to is quiet to listen to me finishing saying, he said a very short words:"Can not remember clearly, don't say."
I am silently.
Frankly speaking, in fact I just the in the mind is some to resemble Huang, squares Nan, what do I say?
The suggestion of wood or more accommodation ……simply said nothing, directly put forward a resignation, then walk person ……of the concerning me and the square Nan the complicated emotion of creation, simply even lift don't lift!This was the way that simplifies matters most .
Send to wood to return to clinic, I drive car city all the way, and then ascended airport superhighway, go straight to Nanking Lu international airport.
Waited half for several hours in the retiring room of airport, looking at time, calculated to calculate, square the airplane of the Nan should shall arrive soon.I choked to put out the smoke in the hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论