2012年10月26日星期五

monster beats ling after asked

Transfer of betting is a small company, another is a Trust Investment Company employee ,I have arranged to monitor their hands . Well ,this name is familiar to all war ,where I heard ? Yes.
The Night is also the name of a friend .Should be the same person . It really is a program directed at the ,continued surveillance they sent to touch the lingsing . Ali Deman wanted to first determine the number of problems ,monster beats,because it has many strange places .
Star is certainly not one of them. . Hayne said Getuo . Is ?And here do not determine the speculation ,as to find a clear .You go in person ,to think of a way to get her by Niki Jacques space research center to provide special prizes have a look to have a good way ,the signature song back ,she sings the song is really good .
I get right on it. Haienge low head is left in a hurry .At the same time the palace ,the emperor summoned the Imperial Security minister .After a closeted ,Imperial Security Minister take an oath devoutly to Emperor promised : His Majesty assured ,never let the funds for the Empire safety hazards .
�� �� �� have a lookthe time worn almost Murong Xiaokai never recover from ,I arranged it with great care / repair after left player preparation room .To horse racing off the square garden on the next four looked, found no dangerous target around very calm ,but with only a few pedestrians ,the distance for homemade signs in security supervision downstream line protest today unfair .
Just hide in the selection of hand preparation room seemed not to hear such news outside of explosion ,also did not hear an ambulance or sound ,the three estimates are also good luck .
Take a taxi back to the hotel ,not to the door to see Adasi leaning far in front of the hotel streetlight pole smoking frowned ,be preoccupied by some troubles too .The taxi stopped at the hotel door ,I got out of the car ,Adasi saw me and smiled .
What .Is it right? You also fall in love ,the days are almost black standing here who ? My eyes a wandering around ,a greeting walked past . Wait for you ! Adasi say without mincing words said .
I like jelly !For you and Murong to talk to miss Xiaokai ,very happy ! I ventured . Very happy !But the girl seems to have a prejudice ? She told you anything ? I have a bad feeling about this .
I see . Said Adasi will be in the hands of the cigarette butts on the ground with their feet to eliminate the twist .See. Yeah !Don me but the hunter ,I see her staring at your eyes will see ,go inside.
We are still waiting for you to eat it ! Adasi hand Lanzhu my shoulder . Everybody ?Who are they ? I reached out to hold the light pole asked . Rest assured !Just eat and has not let you go what ! Can I listen to the tone of Adasi would not like please eat .
She is inside? ... ... Adasi didn talk to me when he default . Are you ditch me ? I dead columns hold poles do not let go . is pit you, you guys don for that small odds ,they say a couple hundred days of favour ,there was something not ?A small misunderstanding that is good .
Adasi said very sincerely .Sorry. Young couple. Who said that. I accidentally, by Adasi from a lamppost to pull down .The girl is to give these guys say what ?Forget to hide is not the answer ,but now also have money ,I find a free lane city back to her .
Line line !I will go ! Make up my mind I honestly with Ada westward inn .The hotel is not very big ,but is the so-called sparrow although small bowel completely, store also has restaurants ,gyms facilities .
If not because the mecha competition during the four wheel planet too many people, nor will the warehouse into rooms for .Walk into inn inside the restaurant a private room balcony ,the immediate scene makes me a little surprise ,besides the stream was and that Dal is with Murong Xiaokai laughing and talking do not know in what to say ,one side of the seat is also sit square three .
I saw this not the tobol ,Tewode and quaint ,the three guy here ? You ,our cooperation plans have been discussed to sign here . Well !It is my signature !This is the tobol ,current version or if Dal said to me, I would not hesitate to sign, but it was Murong Xiaokai ,my heart was playing drums .
And with my eyes to ask Adasi ,but Adasi does not see himself as if washed in the sitting men nodded greeting pulled up a chair to the table and sat down .The table is full of all kinds of snacks ,seems to be really waiting for someone .
Are you still there doing what ,all signed ,you a ,signed up ,Daru introduces us to some good dishes ,all together to celebrate . Murong Xiaokai mood seems to be very good ,see me in the long stay not angry ,very gentle urged .
I want to run but the foot a little weak ,not only brave when I pretend like nothing is wrong back to Murong Xiaokai nearby .Sign sign where ? I asked a little stammer . Directly in the line by a thumb print .
Murong Xiaokai a placed in front of the flat iron box played out ,it is a portable terminal ,opened at dawn on a terminal screen a blank grid said to me .Even though I really want to know for what kind of cooperation plan according to a fingerprint, but in order to maintain Murong Xiaokai good mood ,I only careless of the good in people under the gaze of a hand press .
Can I ask what we what business ? According to the good hand of my heart has unwilling after asked with great care . Armored security . Murong Xiaokai replied . Armored security !It is money ? I look to the island .
The island is like opening is listening to Murong Xiaokai rush said: of course it !Armored security at any moment can be a licence to print money ,you know what kind of person can afford armored security ? For Xiao opened asked me to shake his head only .
Usually celebrities ,business tycoons and politicians .As long as we have enough strength and reputation ,so do not want to get rich is not possible . Oh -- !I see .Just as a bodyguard, uh !Risk and challenge should be very high ,you have to support I don mind it !Is our strength and reputation is it right? It on a little bit ,someone will find the our corporation? I tactfully puts forward questions .
Your question is really much ! Murong Xiaokai a bit impatient . Investment in their own natural is better to be prudent . I kept smiling explained . Manpower employment is not a problem ,the Empire and the Federation signed the armistice ,the star machine after the competition is likely to evolve into a peace treaty ,when both armies would preparation staff cuts ,so we can be very cheap price to buy the necessary equipment and experienced staff . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论