2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre cheap nd medium wild stati

Didn't is whole not to expect.
"Is surprisingly?Many farmlands are handsome will also here.Because many farmlands not at, so, in wild younger brother strong line of to catch come ……she says, she is must today and pass by farewell."The long valley Chuan says.
Thousand leaves start to be some appreciating win wild open and neat behaviour style.During the days in the senior high school of she was the girl whom a could disregard for the sake of many farmlands, however now, she was also super to take off.This to a girl, affirmation wants to experience a difficult process for keeping form but change substance.Can also see from here, she is really a not- together general female.
"Thousand leaves, you look after yourself by yourself.I was going to receive other people."The long valley Chuan says.
"Good, long valley Chuan, you to favour yours.I am all right."Thousand leaves looking at long valley Chuan to go away and wish, he finally grew up an adult ……but herself, arrive when, so as to become an adult of real meaning?
At this time, many farmland handsome dynasty she walked to come over.
"Many farmlands are handsome, you also came."Thousand leaves smile to looking at many farmlands handsome.Today of he is also an adult kind of in western dress and leather shoes.Although is handsome pressing, however, thousand leaves still keep thoughting of very easily four year agos first time in the basketball building of Chuan Gao early meet of the overbearing little boy, so, how to see all feel that he is still a child.
"You are a male square of first love, I am what the younger brother of bride's side first love …… really have enough what stuff.Thousand leaves, will can't one day, do you also ask me to take part in your betrothal rites?I in advance make clear, I absolutely can't go."The many farmlands handsome facial expression disgustedly says.
Thousand leaves looking at this precocious genius youth:"If you really grew up, can't think like this.Saw once like own person over happiness, total compare unfortunately be good friends with?If can not give other people happy, that should bless for other people, be not?Certainly, now you are still too small, being impossible will understand."
"If the tone that listens to you talking, I will think that you were already Ba Sang in an Europe."Many farmlands are handsome to looking at her, " is thousand leaves, I think, you should be that kind of will ask you to once like before in betrothing rites or matrimony ceremony of the girl of opposite sex."
"You guessed a rightness.I really can't.I didn't am medium wild to calm down so of heart."Thousand leaves say with smile.
"The person once liking you or being liked by you really saved."
"Have no so miserably.Have plenty to eat and drink, can also learn the process of the betrothal rites of the whole set, you what Kui don't also eat."
"Please, is the thing here so delicious?That kind of what process, basically have no call to learn.The person grew up, can do everything.Saided again, if the nobody wants, be attend 100 betrothal riteses, remembered process to pour a back if flow, is also have no useful."
"Learned, not necessarily will use on oneself again."Thousand leaves have already become accustomed to his poisonous tongue attack and still keep saying with smile.
"Thousand leaves, down to date,beats by dre cheap, can you still not forget?"Many farmlands are handsome to suddenly ask.
Thousand leaves' one Zhengs, however, her being very quick and then understooding what he pointeding is what:"If I say, I have already forgotten, can't your meeting believe?"She thinks that ownly come all of a sudden every time of rude in behavior all is present to public in front of him, he should be the person who has no necessity to ask this sentence most .
Many farmlands are handsome to smile to smile:"It is really sad."However, completely have no customary facial expression of the despise and gird when he says so.
Thousand leaves wish and see, he is to really feel that he is very sad.Although she doesn't miss she as well is a lamentable person in the other people's eyes, if have already given the other people this kind of impression, how again?However, her sense of pride still pulled her 1:"But I will make great effort."
Many farmlands are handsome seldom in all seriousness location nod:"That is more power to you."
Finish taking part in to betroth a rites, return to a family, thousand leaves suddenly say:"Fix, today really thanks you."
"You need not keep saying a thanks ……tree, your meeting can't have a little sad?"Chu-tien fixs to ask.
Thousand leaves ordered to nod:"Say at 1:00 also not sad is bogus.However, I still keep feeling very happy.No matter oneself how, I hope that they will be happy."
"Do you feel you's unhappiness?"
"There wased a period of time me aming very depressed before, however, have been already liked now, I feel that I is also very happy."
"I promise that you will be more happy in the future."Chu-tien fixs to say with smile.
"Now already very good.Person not the ability is too greed."
"Not, that isn't greed, that is you deserved of."Chu-tien fixs to say and pushed door to walked into.
Always chapter 87

(87)
Thousand leaves come downstairs and walk to living room and see Chu-tien fixing a to on every occasion lie on the sofa:"Fix, what's the matter with you?"
Chu-tien fixs to sit to start:"I am all right."
Thousand leaves also sat in seat of honor down in the sofa:"To, is you what song at the second betrothing a rites to present to public to move this afternoon?I feel very good to listen."
"Is 《 happy 》."
"Is happy ……fix, can play 1 time to let me listen to?"
Chu-tien fixed to smile to smile:"That generally blesses the other people get married of the situation of type just give musical performance of song."
", Also have this kind of to pay attention to ……that waits which day when I have opportunity to get married you don't forget to give musical performance this song."
Chu-tien fixs silent in a short while:"I don't like to be a giving musical performance of your wedding person."
"Why?To, you are my younger brother."
However, thousand leaves are very quick and then thought of, a day like this to her, unreachable must absolutely be like can't arrive.So, looking at today long valley Chuan and medium wild station together, one of her heart can say is 100 flavor miscellaneous Chen.In this world all people all hope they can get happiness, but truely can get the happy and have again how many persons?
Is happy, sometimes probably just people pursue of an unreal image is just.
"Tree don't envy the other people's happiness.Having to there is oneself will definitely than other people happy confidence."
"For I can 1 time pass super highly difficult method Cao examination, I still have at least 30-50% confidence.But for this, my confidence may only 0-20%."
"20% is five cents of 1 ……still promise well."Chu-tien fixs to say with smile.
"That how much do you have?"Thousand leaves ask.
"For matching with you, similar to you."
"Fix, you will want a how of person?"
Chu-tien fixs silent in a short while:"I can't the the woman who once saw me one noodles saying to fancy me, I think, her leaving my speed will be also similar quick;I also can't that kind of the wager ascend happy from cradle to the grave, woman think that I will stand out, because I can not promise that I will definitely have that day of accomplished ……I am purely only a because I am the person whom I just fancy me, she will appreciate my artistic talent, will encourage my growth, will also comprehend my pain and sad ……I want a person like this.Have a person like this is in the life am in the future at me, to me, all right already."
Thousand leaves looking at him:"Person like this, did you find out?"
Chu-tien fixs a back to lean against a sofa, hands Zhen after brain, face upward to looking at a ceiling:"I believe in my surroundings to will have a person like this.Will definitely have.……So, tree, you want to be a how of person?"
"I?I never and cautiously once thought.Should say, I want a person whom I will have a felling.1 can transfer me whole body of the cell decide that the person being risky going with him together, 1 can fill with me can not****Of the person of heart, a person who can rescue from the muddle-minded life I, a life that can truely walk into me influences the person whom I grow up ……I probably be want a person like this."
Chu-tien fixed to shout tone:"This was really too abstract, seemed who can accomplish again who can not do."
"Probably.Feel this kind of thing original very abstract, however, each concrete person meet to you in the life, matchless fresh clear.For example say, what person can make you transfer cell and enthusiasm of your whole body, what person can allow you to transfer cell and enthusiasm on one part of your body, what person basically can not make you transfer the cell and enthusiasm on your body ……make for yourself, affirmation has felling."
"Tree, have you already met a person like this?"
"Not say.Because, if the words that want to be happy would not° until both parties all think like this also go.If he feels to my nothing important, even if I has a felling again to him, is also have no useful Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论