2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre uk uld also walk

Go, a short moment comes back a few cigarettes, then a help the girl the Xi hip-hop to admire of come over to rob a cigarette to take out in succession.
I crumple a temple and feel some headaches.
Though I last night don't drink much.But before early in the morning and the Hong is some kind of big long talk, my brain needed to consider too many affairs.Some energy not enough felling for using.
There is also that fatty ……alas.I sighed tone, and then made a phone call once, still could not connect.
Hong greatly in the morning with after me talked.Seem the load of in the mind the son have been already unloaded, his pouring is a whole body easy of, hug two girls to inside in the neighboring packet to add sleep to go to, but I, the thinking that need to give a lot of care still then next move of plan.
Luo of the west
The time in morning we a go 3 people to prepare to leave night club.I greatly big of keep on spreading bill, at here ample the snob appeal of big Ye, night club of all collected my tips from headwaiter to bellboys.
I saw western Luo's one eye, west Luo be good friends with than my spirit some.But his emotion falls low very much.I towarded him to smile to smile, he was one Zi tooth to me, smiled can hardly see.I without extra trouble threw a pack of cigarette in the past, west Luo also had no to say more, just stuffy head smoke cigarette.
I know that he still needs some affairs think.
By this time.Body a pair of hand of softnesses lightly presses at my head up, then I feel that the finger of woman's softness pressed down my sun Zhen, lightly crumpled and massaged for me.
I turned head to see one eye, is that half-blooded beauty, I smiled to smile to her:"Awake"
Her hair is very fluffy, one face is just- waked up lazy.But eyes are very bright.Giving of her gentleness I massage, soft-voiced way:"I am O.K..Luckily accompanied you to go out last night ………"
I understand her meaning and stay at the person in the room and mostly all drank many wine, while she accompanied to go out to turn 1 turn, there is no how to drink, can also make money more.
I saw her one eye and more and more felt that this girl has a liking for to go to very easy on the eyes.She is very beautiful, that kind of to take light seductive generally beautiful.Is particularly a just- waked up shape in the morning,beats by dre uk, some lazy captivating flavors, the look in the eyes hangs up a person very much.
I long long tone, anti- hand an embraced her, then light loose of embraced her whole individual to come over, put on own leg.She was surprised to shout a , then very quick was calm down.Flash across in the look in the eyes one silk smiles an idea, a pair of small hands follow my thigh beginning to upwards grope for ……
I lightly pressed down her hand, slowly way:"Not ……you massage a head for me, my head is a bit painful."
She flash across in the look in the eyes is one silk disappointment, however immediately re- invigorate, I am simply to lie down on the sofa, headrest at her thigh top.Her skill not well-trained, obviously combine be not good at long massage, but like very soft in the finger, press I am very comfortable.
Once the surroundings helped girls to all about wake up, a s all round to together smoke chat, what they said is all Vietnamese words, I anyway a word doesn't understand as well.I wanted to think and took out purse, took out the bill of inside and gave them the tips, then allowed them to walk a person.
My title saw half-blooded beauty one eye:"You also return to, can go home to sleep."Then I take out money to her.She once connected bill with fill to import a bag inside, wanted to think and towarded my Mi to rise eyes to smile to smile:"I accompany you again in a short while, again for you press in a short while."
I smiled to smile, didn't talk.My Wei feels this girl probably is to my some good willses.
"How long do you also treat in Hanoi?"Is silent meeting son, this girl suddenly the openings ask me.
I smiled to smile, didn't talk.
"Do you also come to seek me?"Her voice is very gentle and soft.
But I am understand, this"gentleness" is also an occupation!Her purpose hopes that I get here again to pay tribute for her ……play trick, I made moves last night so generous, God of Wealth like this, the other people have already certainly earnestly wished you to come!
This girl is very intelligent, no wonder that is red Ms. Pai here.Don't think the red card is very easy be, don't also think be young lady of as long as being willing to go ahead regardless to make the guest embracing to let guest's molding, be willing to the draw down face strip naked into man's bosom to drill and then go ……all of those are the lowest file times.Only having never seen chemisette spoony man or hasty sex maniac would like this set of.
This half-blooded MM obviously has much of a technique to match quantity.She can't drill toward your bosom, can't intentionally strip naked to lure you, but be like now so, hangover after, happy do a gentle and soft appearance for the good hand dozen, lightly massage for me, then follow you closely with tone and gentle and soft eye wave of deep feeling ……this means is much more brilliant!
I smiled to smile:"Do not know.Have an opportunity me to come to see you again."
Her look in the eyes inside some Yous resent of flavor, I not from must sigh, this Ni son way line is also too deep ……at local of time .Can make a drama to do so lifelikely of and almost gained considerable fame one square super and red Ms. Pai!
I feel her finger gradually slowly slips down from my forehead and have intention to not intentional of slide past my face, finger tip lightly of on my skin Mo Suo ……at last and slowly fall in my chest.Her light-fingered pick to open my collar of dress, suddenly say with smile:"Yi?What is this ?"
Her finger lightly clipped tightly the ring that I hang on the neck.
I didn't talk, but she imitates Buddha very curious about appearance:"This is the argent Yao ……why do you hang ring on the neck?"I didn't answer, just slowly of her take to open and say with smile:"Secret can not tell yours."
She did a grimace to me.
Took a rest meeting son, I tooked a look time, already approach 11:00.I immediately turned over a body to sit.Clapped to clap her face:"Like, I should also walk."
I let west's Luo to the next room and shout Hong greatly, then I start tidying up clothes.The half-blooded beauty is clipped a name card to pass with two fingers to I, take to smile on the face:"This is my telephone, you are free to remember to seek me."
I brought over here to see one eye and took light aroma on the name card.Just in brief wrote a name on a very small name card, there is also telephone.
"This is my private name card, not is give a guest."She smiles an explanation:"Top my true ……you remember my name."
Finish saying, she came over here on my face to kiss for a while.Look in the eyes inside some craftiness:"Could you tell your name?"
"Is small five."I in brief answered 1.
"Small 5 ……" her body sticks me, mumbling read in my ear.Then lightly smiled for a while, soft-voiced way:"You are very good, I like you very much."
The time that comes out night club, the Hong is big of the spirit is very good, he seemed to let go of a very heavy burden son, the whole individual is obviously easy a lot of.I saw one eye, this guy, the in the mind was a bit helpless.West Luo has a liking for spirit also like a lot of, at least his facial expression not and so dark.
I clapped to clap his shoulder:"Like, we seek a place to eat some thing now.Fill satisfied belly."He smiled to smile to me ………then say to me very hard:"Is small five, I have found."
"Boon?"My Leng for a while.
"You are my good brothers."This boy one face earnest facial expression:"You can't cheat mine!In spite of you say what or do what, I believe you!"
We sought a Vietnam restaurant to go in to eat point thing, I ate two bowls of chicken silk powders, the Hong is big but at a stretch polishes off ten"take off an egg", also that kind of"duck Zi egg", looking at he takes those furry runt one mouthfuls to go toward to fill in mouth, I can sigh, anyway this kind of thing I am to can not eat any more.
Finally, time of noon around 12:00, I received a telephone!Is the square's fatty to beat come of!
"Boy, are you still on the hoof?"Telephone that fatty of voice some have no dint.
I loosenned tone:"This sentence should I ask you just to."
The fatty smiled to smile at that:"Depend, this time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论