2012年11月11日星期日

beats by dre ives don't think wit

, Lin Dong really has no choice in this case.The human life isn't a separation in life or death most painfully, but has no choice, helpless, but Lin Dong in nowadays is really this circumstance.Under the sistuation that can not choose, Lin Dong has to do out the most painful choice, he sighed tone to say:"Be like you like this unique color Qing city, the big beauty of woman of great beauty is absolutely a person to appear in public love, how may I don't like again?"
"Answer my question face to face, do you love me?"The dreamlike pretty woman is used to hang up soul magic power an eye to dead straight stare at Lin Dong's double eye, she is harsh voice to say:"If love me for the positive answer, if don't love me, the this present life present lives don't think with me together."
Lin Dong certainly can't give up this because of a words anthropophagi not the white dress pretty woman of the firework, though know in this time that the dreamlike pretty woman deployed the trap make oneself go toward in drill, but have already canned not choose now, he crustily the skin of head say:"Dreamlike pretty woman, I love you."
"This is what you state personally, absolutely can not renege?"
"In no case renege, steadfast unto death."Lin Dong wented ahead regardless everything in this time, very boldly this not anthropophagi the white dress pretty woman of the firework embrace at bosom, he the deep feeling ground looking at dreamlike pretty woman, that full of silently conveyed tenderness big eyes and say firmly:"I love you, even if it's all regardless the sacrifice to is you to sacrifice life."
"Like, this is what you state personally, I didn't force you.I make you begin for I dying, hurrying now."In this time, dreamlike pretty woman that full of silently conveyed tenderness big eyes in suddenly flowed out now built-up intention to murder, seem to want to immediately kill Lin Dong.





The text chapter 272 dies
Renew time:2010-1-815:41:58 chapter word numbers:5817

If the swoon, in this a moment, Lin Dong want almost collapse, he dreams don't thought of that the dreamlike pretty woman will speak such, absolutely doubt whether oneself listenned to wrong, the momentary accidentally doesn't know actually should say what just like, just foolishly looking at this anthropophagi not the white dress pretty woman of the firework, hope from that double of glad eye that imply 1000 F, big eyes inside of ten thousand kinds of romantic feelings get answer.
Was full of built-up intention to murder in dreamlike pretty woman that double of eyes that hang up soul magic power, it was soft to don't know when that if the boneless jade hand ascends many one handle vain sword, seem to be at any time all can with result the life of the other party.
Very obviously, oneself just really didn't listen to wrong, although the Lin Dong momentary still keeps hasing no idea this dreamlike pretty woman why wants to kill himself/herself, also know that this will never play trick.He very shockedly says:"Even if fancying you are a beautiful mistake, also be unlikely to kill me.If say 1, I love you to change to the words of fatal disaster, that is also too crary, so you with hell inside of kill people the devil king actually have is differentiation."
Although was full of intention to murder in eyes of dreamlike pretty woman,have no immediately a pain to put poison in a hand, she stretched out soft if the boneless jade hand slightly dauts Lin Dong's face to say:"My of course not is to kill people a devil king, didn't also habit of killing people, change a words to say that I have never killed people, today is a first time."
"Faint, you this actually is what logic, true get because that do I love you?To is that so words greatly not I let to turn over to say and say 100 times to all have no problem.Anyway if because those three words kill me, that will never go, I refuse to close eyes in death, even if is becoming Malicious ghost will also climb to in your bed."Lin Dong knows that his/her own real strenght and dreamlike pretty woman discrepancy hanged too much extremely and also gave up meaningless holdout in this case, be think to the utmost the way makes clear this actually is why.
The dreamlike pretty woman slightly dauts Lin Dong's face, the intention to murder in the vision gradually got rid of, the inside was many infinite gentleness, she light tone the ground say:"More than 3,000 in the last yearses, this is me first time and man zero distance contact, are also the first men to state personally me to love you.These three words make me listen to is mad with joy, am I too late still happy, how can kill you because of these three words again in this case?"
"I early know you can't kill me and just frightenned somebody else's heart plop plop of, have some now jittery, don't believe of words you touch."Lin Dong very boldly pair of dreamlike pretty woman that is soft if the boneless jade hand pressed at oneself before the chest, he very gentle and softly says:"Can tell me your real name Yao,beats by dre, I want that knowing is true of you, wants to make you do my woman."
"The south temple rain is soft, at present you should are satisfied with!However I still need to kill yours, now the way that you choose death."Dreamlike pretty woman that is soft if the boneless left hand remains in Lin Dong's chest, the sword of unreal of the right hand already in the sky hang may stab down at any time, she coldly says:"There is heaven a road Er not to walk, the hell has no door from come to throw, is what you look for to step into jaws of death by yourself, never blame me, want to want to become Malicious ghost to climb to ascend my bed more not.Because drive I am after killing will the form absolute being put out all, can't have the opportunity to turn over a body forever."
In this time, Lin Dong all soon collapsed, really isn't understand why this not anthropophagi is southern temple rain of the firework soft to must want to kill oneself?He knows in this time that he doesn't have the decision of way change the other party and has to say very depressedly:"Even if is you really must kill me, should speak a reason as well, always can not let I the sparse inside carelessly depart from this life, is that so words, I be not wrong too much."
"The reason only has 1 and is good at to rush for a sky, the sword temple gives no quarter, this rules is a sky, the sword old man draws up of, can't change for anyone, certainly you also can't exception.I have already told you the reason now, don't know the in the article of death front of Lin Dong still has what request."
"You can rive away veil, let me take a look your Lu mountain true character?"
Dreamlike pretty woman south temple rain is soft to slightly shake to shake head, she is matchless to gentle and softly say:"Can not, you still have other requests, I will satisfy yours as far as possible."
In this time, Lin Dong is like the ball that lost power, very upset, don't thought of oneself so sparse in carelessly die at this not anthropophagi the white dress pretty woman of the firework hand up.Somebody else often says the dead in pomegranate skirt, do ghost also romantic, oneself presses a root and then has no now romantic, died can be a Yuan you damn fool as well.Is matchless and upset of he mumblingly says:"I only 1 request now, that is that I can be deathless."
Very obviously, this is an useless talk, finish saying this sentence after, Lin Dong regretted, didn't thought of oneself unexpectedly like this and with ease wasted he or she while was living the last opportunity.
"Can, you certainly deathless."
"Slice, you take me for 3-year-old kid so paste lane.Your a short while says to kill me, a short while says not to kill, is this actually what mean?"Lin Dong despised ground to stretch out middle finger very much, this was him to do out a so disrespectful affair in front of beauty for the first time.
The dreamlike pretty woman stretches out soft if boneless jade hand slightly Lin Dong the stand up of plant to grasp in hand, she smiles to sing ground to say:"I never tell a lie speech and say that you can be deathless, can't definitely and suddenly and leisurely you.Only there is a prior condition, as long as you speak why be good at to rush for a sky, sword temple, then darling underground mountain, certainly stay to be my servant can also.This is your deathless condition, is living is die you by yourself play by ear good, never say that I didn't give you the opportunity."
Lin Dong happily and almost leaps when hearing the south temple rain soft to say not to kill is own, but after finishing listenning to the condition that the other party opens out seem to be more Be getting more upset, he is matchless to lose ground to say:"Calculate, you still killed me.No one can keep me from seeing for a sky, sword old man of, also no one can rush through me mountain."
"Do you make sure that you can't regret?"The south temple rain soft pair of vain sword at Lin Dong's neck up, she light tone the ground say:"As long as my wrist slightly on making an effort, your this super commander in chief elder brother will scare to death, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论