2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia than a years since

She meets once in a certain place.
I originally think need not meet again calculate, anyway this matter I temporarily didn't want to take care of as well.But small cloud a words make me eat a surprised, she says that that learns elder sister to seem to know me and also found out my many affairses.
Know me?I doubt of think,Beats By Dre Justbeats, I know in the GZ of female kid absolutely not much!I the time in square group in the sky, Be all day occupied in making to develop a work, how scarcely go out, know a part of female kids of company just.Small cloud learns elder sister, and is the close friend that the Yu Feng sings, unexpectedly know me?Still let everybody 100 to think not to get its solution!
I hence ask small cloud name that she learns elder sister, the answer of small cloud makes me surprised more.White Wei?This name is absolutely an unfamiliar object in my impression, completely have no memory to make me link this name and a certain woman in the brain.
Small cloud tells me, her learn elder sister to really think to meet with me alone once, she would like to provide everything in detail the concerning Yu Feng sings of any affair.
I pondered for a while, decided to still see one noodles of well, after all the somebody else says to know me, and wants to meet be not?Probably did my true where once see her,beats by dre australia?If directly refuse, also really very rude.
About the time in around 4:00 p.m., I have already beaten hello to go out with small cloud.Adhere to me with the engagement of small cloud, I will and her learn elder sister around 5:40 at the cloud and mist Ge of GZ City 309 packs of meet.
I drive a car to go to GZ, all the way but received a quite a few telephone.The pure Yan knows I and learning of small cloud the elder sister(in fact also study in the bright pearl because of small cloud senior high school time, also calculate her to learn elder sister) meet, immediately warning me can not make a mess of;The light snow makes a phone call for me because didn't see me for today a days, think of very much of cause;The Rong Rong makes a phone call because invite I at 10:00 tomorrow meet in the Li gulf hotel in GZ City, say is occupy to negotiate.
The last is smell a life time hero, he says that he has a senior high school classmate, at first in the university is learned to manage, once did a business enterprise in the state-owners enterprise key figures, but several year ago resignations did business failed.Smell a life time the hero think although he is in not enough sensitive in the market, management up should be able to, so want to recommend the plant manager whom he does our perfume factory.I said that this affair get our a few high investigations for a while, after all plant manager hereafter also one is very important of medium high job.Smell a life time hero mean comprehension, he is also this meaning, personal interview be still have to of, everythings all come according to the normal procedure.
The cloud and mist Ge also calculated one very well-known hotel in the GZ City, it is said that the cloud and mist here the fix menu in restaurant is very unique, with the result that connect the leadership of GZ City be unexpectedly fond of up, position cloud and mist Ge fixed-point hotel in the GZ city hall.Also just because of such, this hotel generally speaking arrived basic in the afternoon have never probably scheduled to seat of, because the seat is all basic drive size section in the GZ City to wrap.But small cloud of this learns elder sister can at the afternoon settle a pack, explain that her position should be very good!
5.20 or so of time, I arrive at a hotel 20 minutes in advance.When the young lady of information desk inquires the seat that I schedule to, I reported 309 packs of.The handsome information desk young lady smells speech unexpectedly take aim my one eye with the strange taste, then extremely courtesy of get me to the pack doorway.
The information desk young lady is foolish to sign a short moment at the door, then the town certainly knocked to ring a door:"The white is total, I am to be smaller than, you please of the guest arrive."
The inside immediately rings out 1, I seem some impressions but really don't recall whose gentle and soft and good to listen voice again:"Know.BE smaller than you to hurriedly invite guests to come in!I at in busy."
Is the white total?BE smaller than?Is busy?I am blurred, they is what relate to?It is guest's relationship with attendant to seem to be not, pour a relation like top and bottom class!
It is smaller than to lightly push away a door, bend inviting of high slender waist courtesy me to go in.
Once I come in, is smaller than after death light at me of take a door up.
This is that one is very big, repairs an extremely luxurious pack of also, but at the moment this inside be like a small scaled kitchen general.One wears a pure one-piece dress, the shape very has a full figure but waistline thin woman back to me is with meticulous care making sheet iron meat persistently.The food on the table has already enriched very much, the every variety food is all thus fine, the flavor is very thick, make to face flavor at noon if the fast food that chews a wax almost has no how to eat of I almost the salivas all flow down.
That woman at the right moment finishes roasting meat at this time and urged an one breath, turned round to smile to see me and said:"Younger brother, we meeteach other again!"
See the gorgeous Qiao face that has charm very much, my brain bombed a ly almost while ascending Meng.Vigorously tie up Mian that night, the text chest for splitting, remaining joss-stick continuously of sheet, in these brains that returned now me while ascending.These day I hasn't been daring to think this affair, she says to decree by destiny to see again, I but just will be into dream just that night.When the morning gets up, wake up from dream, everythings all disappear naturally and no longer appear.
However the reality after all isn't a dream, this elder sister still again appears in my life.I tiny wry smile, sit to the front of the table, see white Wei, ask:"Elder sister how can anyone know my name of?"
The white Wei tiny smile says:"I hand you to go to a hotel and saw the younger brother's ID card while seeking room key that day.Younger brother, you ……can't dislike to again meet with elder sister,beats by dre?"
I looking at her to lightly say:"Elder sister, meet be decree by destiny.I, generally don't refuse predestination.Besides, elder sister's being me is that my own younger brother is general, do I how can dislike my own elder sister?"
The white Wei stretches hand for me clip like a dish grilled meat and other foods, then pass to me, say:"Younger brother, all of these vegetableses are what elder sisters do today, if the flavor isn't good, we keep on withdrawing another up."
I tasted one grilled meat, the meat was delicate but Wen Ruan, the flavor is more too subtle to be described, the tiny hot but thick joss-stick comes into nostrils, the entrance is also slippery delicate good to eat.I eat the appetite greatly open and say with smile:"Elder sister good hand skill, really eat well!H'm, elder sister, you also eat!"
The white Wei sees the appearance that I greatly eat, pretty much happy, also clipped some vegetable salads to eat, simultaneously say:"Younger brother's affirmation knew my identity now?"
I say:"The elder sister must be the boss's wife of this hotel?"
The white Wei is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Yes, I am the boss's wife here.However I moreover still have the identity younger brother whom fresh behavior knows don't know."
Hoping of my doubt she, she that fresh behavior know of what will the identity be?Only her hotel is positioned fixed-point unit by the government to know, her identity affirmation can't be getting more ordinary.





Book four start a business chapter 109 lover's bosom friend
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:11 chapter word numbers:4470


The white Wei sighed to at a stretch say:"In fact ……I am incumbent Li Chang Feng from Wei secretary in province in the GD province's daughter-in-law."
"?!"I get a shock, not from get foolish looking at white the Wei could not say words.Good heavens!I and incumbent Wei in the province secretary of the son daughter-in-law once had an one night stand!If be known, so ……the result is very serious, Li Chang Feng wants the whole Kua when the time comes I, also not easy get to be like to clap ground a piece of bean curd?
The white Wei tiny smile says:"Younger brother need not worry, in fact ……it has been more than a years since my husband passed away."
I again unbearable shocked, looking at white the Wei peep out sympathetic toward vision.
White Wei lightly but the Xu of hallucinogenic sort say:"I and husband are the classmates of university, we the classmate talked that the in love is for four years for four years.We one graduation Be married, until get married, I just know that he is a tall stem sons.He is the least bit very simple, never make open, have no that the so-called prince's temper.We also live an ordinary life after getting married, there is no luxurious villa, there is no top-class car.But we live very happily, can be said to be carefree.But when we get married just in less than two years, he had an accident.At go home of on the way, he drives of the car be made track for tail by an illegal car, then directly crash into river in.I went crazy to generally and tightly hug his corpse and exactly cried the first for a night, until was collapsed and fainted to pass by.When I wake up, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论