2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats of energy all exhau

All spare no effort, because of the excesssive anoxia, eyes start the hair of a burst of black ……
Will I die?I this time is BE not robbing difficult escape?
Not!I looking at the lover of distance, a warm current agitatedly but living, I spare no effort to jilt to open a step to flee forward!
But my up slope direction is unexpectedly getting wronger, block an almost two meters high precipice hole in my up slope place!If in the peacetime, this precipice axes to scarcely calculate to me what, but for have been all over extremely weak now, but by dint of is a spirit props up of I to say is fatal!
I several times want to raise Li Nuo to push over an ascent the tops all failed, the last time even heavily dashed to the ground oneself.I the wound that has been already gathered together be re- torn to pieces to open, the blood quickly soaks through my pants, but immediately again rapid of be flushed by the rain-storm.
The Li Nuo weeps aloud a way:"You walk by yourself!I don't want you to take care of!"
I unwillingly climb, then the waistline in Gong, spare no effort to pull the Li Nuo to ownly and nearby, shout loudly a way:"Stand on my back up!Hurry!"
The Li Nuo cries a way:"You go up by yourself!I don't go!"
My spirit must almost want to beat her several bottomses and turn round a to see, sees distance not to roar and shout but next of the huge big current is apart from us only more than 100 rices was already!My fierce of pull Li Nuo kneel on own body, shout loudly a way:"Whether you want to harm to die me!I still think with copy together of, you not vital part I!"
The Li Nuo smells the speech have to to trample ascend my back.A moment that steps on back in her shoes, I am painful to all over cringe, because she steps of the place is exactly one of my the wound that still don't recover from illness!
I already bite open own lower lips all, miserably voice shouts loudly effort of straight waist pole, a little of go to precipice the crest of Li Nuo to axe on.
At this time, the flood has already roared to approach us.In the most dangerous time, the Li Nuo finally held tight a precipice to axe up of a small tree, struggling of dead life climb up.
The Li Nuo grasped a small tree to once explore body to try very hard to shout loudly:", Quick, grasp my hand!"
I by hand support stone wall and miserably smile of looking at her, after death several rice places are fatal Azraels.I, have already almost connected to stand of energy all exhaustion.Climb up?To me that is already than ascend heaven a still difficult affair!
In the crash, the billow hugs what I shouted to walk and leave Li Nuo to sad and shrillly bellow to love with distance endless sad shout ……
Thunder still just your work, the rain-storm is still unrestrained, the swollen mountain stream makes the earth Ai blare to shiver, but the whole world is in the sense organs of those female kids already one dead Ji.





Book two revenge the narrow escape from death of chapter 64 canyon tender feelings
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:46 chapter word numbers:5183


I struggle in the flood, because I am unwilling to now perish in this world,Facebook, my lover is waiting for I return to and she total hoary head, love each other whole life.
The muddy wave several times floods I cover up, but again several times my Gao Gao Pao since.I clearly feel that the Azrael has been around nearby beating to turn at me, it brandishes it that black sickle that terribles, deadly pale but ugly dig to hug a face to peep out to ferociously smile, seem to be to the masterpiece that oneself will soon create but satisfied not already.
The threat that faces Azrael, I will never lower the head!I certainly would not be like is respected by clock for the first time the Qi beat°up so of nowise resist!Not!Even if is dead, I also have to be dead very tragically heroic and die have hero bearing!
"Living to regard as outstanding personality, dead as well is ghost male.Think a feather up to now, Be not willing to lead river east!"
Weak females in those early years can send out thus tragically heroic and deafening fierce shout, I am an open he-man, why unexpectedly drive only Azrael frightens to pour!
I more and more spare no effort to struggle and is like a fixed star that will soon demolish and want to break out in the final reckoning come from F end of all life potential, shining most dazzling light and heat!
Will once being very and tough and resilient, the life is also very and arrogant.I at thus strong turbid stream in, still keep leaning against own will own consciousness that is about to strong to keep, because I know, once losing consciousness, I immediately became the ghost in the knife of Azrael!Big current in a great deal of sediment mixing up with will flood me to cover up, I skeleton depletion, any further not can and own lover see top one side!
Don't know as well oneself struggle how long, the mud is turbid stream and vacillating medium, I already the gradual fainting gets up and just depend on the strongest will of world just keep me that silk weak consciousness.One mouthful the mouth cavity and nasal cavity that connects continuous Qiang of turbid mire water to go into me, I am consequently painful to get almost dizzy Jue.
But common saying cloud:The good person has a good report;And then cloud:The sky has no unique person's road.Before I almost lose all consciousness, I finally welcomed the guerdon of biggest what I insisted-a big tree that falls flop but isn't washed away,cnn!
I immediately as being injected the drug addict of drug, spirit absolutely can call up to arouse spirit, I know that this is absolutely I to living with dead of finally make a choice,google!
But if trend blindly, I will brush past with that big tree.Hence I run out my own each strength of cell to row water, go to by foot the Deng trample the bush and miscellaneous grass that drifts in the neighborhood.
Finally, I gripped the throat of destiny, turbid stream hurtled me to big tree that bulky Ya.Climbing of my gnash teeth in hatred is a Ya, finally lived almost fatal driftage.
Hope to go before going toward, I immediately and deeply take a suck at an air conditioner and shiver to almost make me accidentally lose to again drop into torrent current-the front of only 7810 meters, the turbid stream rant wrote to hurtle into a hugely dissolve hole!If there is just no the big tree for Helping, I have no dead burial ground!
I took a rest good short while, felt oneself's just a little some energies, hence put out strength to climb to pull tree branch to climb to in the tree trunk.Sit on the tree trunk, I looking at the torrent current of foot vacillating rant, the momentary feels the pole of fainting and absolutely dare not believe oneself in times before and unexpectedly and ever was placed oneself to that than terrible place in the hell!
Until almost lead have an hour, my soul just thoroughly return to his/her own body up.I start feeling the acute pain of whole body at this time:Carry on the back top and the wound on the leg to early spilt open, and drive dirty water soaked short time not;Knee and palm fall off pulpily while fleeing for life, is equally soaked by dirty water not presentable son;Whole body because the rock, wood being in the flood mixed up with bumps shot but contusion innumerable;The whole body plusing to result in because of thoroughly taking off dint is extremely aching ……
Rain-storm already at gradually small come down, but the color of the sky gradually understands.I know that I didn't completely be out of the woods, my foot of turbid stream still huge, pound at I place oneself of big tree all at fear of shiver, if big tree unexpectedly and really drive connect the root wash away and so wait for my still keeping being death.
I hope to go toward foot, the turbid torrent current mixs up with a hideous mess miscellaneous articles or objects to fly to generally pass away and pour to be like big tree to take me is quickly streaming up fierce blunt.This speed such of quick, make me almost have the unreal felling that a kind of Teng cloud drives fog.See more a short while, I the dizzy brain rise, hurriedly title, fear oneself to unexpectedly consequently drop to water in.The life is thus of precious, particularly lucky survivor, make me detect I's life more deeply of extremely precious.
I lie prone on the big tree to start savings wearing my own each penny strength, feel own life of can return to body gradually.On that day color already gradual bright, heavy rain thoroughly stops of time, I finally the decision left big tree.
I very carefully ride in the treetop, is almost one inch 1 inch almost is wriggling body.Arrive more bulky place after, I just squatted down body, anxious a small tread moving of 1 of body.
So, I almost spend half for hour of time just arrive the root of big tree.I follow a root to jump to arrive together waist deep torrent current flank of water pond, beginning quick of trip write water walk toward eminence.Although seem to have no in danger in water pond, my spirit is still extreme strain, I feel that I almost had hydrophobia!
Until after I climb to go ashore, I still run ten several rices just sat down.At this time, I forbid not to live happy get cachinnation to get up, because I clearly know, life already the absolute control is in own hand, another Azrael is beaten by me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论