2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre uk go an easy city Aft

Was all basically bought by us to break, and the furs that you brought back from the dynasty sun last time, sold quantity very good, so, the income was still very high."
"I have never seen wrong you, stem of good.To, your wife and children is very good, they now Zhen city, want you to trust.I set up in the Zhen city of the pharmacy waiter will look after everyone's wife and children."
The week Luo smiles to return me:"Thank a childe to still remember them.To, according to childe your order, I have already procured and collect the dry goods of two buildings, all is deposit for 1, 2 years.The Hey there are also many dried sliced meats, dried fish, moreover, the wild vegetable also has, however not much."
I am happy:"Too good.To, deliver the time of goods next time, take all of these things to the Zhen city, there clear how handle.You are here more convenient collections pass outside of dry goods, can get to order more and then must order more, don't loathe to give up money.Led for these two years, we had a good day to lead.Still have, I see this year's food in the mountain to have a bumper harvest and buy a point to come out and carry to east."
BE saying, the week Tai came over:"Childe, you came.Smallly say hello."
My cachinnation:"Week eldest brother, call my such as like, you like this consider as an outsider, I also accept to can not stand."
Week Tai a smile:"Childe, you return to mountain in?"", A few days ago returned to for a while, have already done not treat in a short while, and then run.Tomorrow, I prepare to return to for several days."
"You should also return to.Hey, the person of hometown in the mountain had been recommending you to do a Chuang lord, you were our leaders.The father has words and prohibit rude to the childe.""?How can and so?Play trick."
"You returned to and then knew.To, childe, I took last month person to Liao west the mountainous country adopted a medicine and controled breath really good, unexpectedly allowing us to discover a the place was 3 grounds,beats by dre uk.All of the inside are first-class ginsengs, very of good.We took many come back, already do good, wait childe to come back to handle."
I smile:"Week eldest brother, I once said, this purchasing goods of medicine material, sell is all made decision by you, need not wait me.Otherwise, if I didn't be regained for several years, also didn't put to break down."
The week Tai says with smile:"This pours be not.Is common of I made decision, these leave of, is all exquisite article.The week brothers says these things afraid the childe will have other purposes, I didn't also deliver to sell."
Week Luo also way:"BE ah, the childe has these orders, you have to use these things.In fact, the week eldest brother manages much stronger than me here, have him to help me, can save many hearts."
BE?Since so, that:"Week Luo, you hand over to the businesses here all the eldest brother in week good."
The week Tai quickly declines:"Do not go, this how go, I can...."
I smile:"Week eldest brother, you aren't declining.You manage here, I still trust some.Say again, my under charge can handle affairs of the person is really little.This not, I am going to the easy city open a pharmacy, is worrying nobody to deal with, at present, handed over to you here, the week Luo can go an easy city.After waiting, I then is Central plains opening several more pharmacies, a, we produce of medicine material not the sorrow has no exit;Two, the common people are all bitter, the medicine that we produce by ourselves, own pharmacy sells, little in the center take bribe of person, our business also do, buy the person of medicine to also spend less money, everyone is happy."
The week Tai listens to I say so, he noded:"Childe, in fact your making money is small, saving the person is true!By so doing, the medicine of your pharmacy is certain cheapness, buy of rise of person many.Is alas, run into a childe, is everyone's luck."
I shake, don't talk.Following day, I returned to mountain in.The villager in the village sees me indeed as expected come back and all come forward to say hello."The childe came back."Looking at a face with glow with enthusiasm piece, I move.These simple people ah, I didn't do for them what, have to arrive love like this, let me to feel ashamed.Also don't say, I originally be have ulterior motives.
The week old dad soon greeted, I saw them and quickly came forward to see a gift:"Each uncle, if came back, had already given the old man the houses to see a gift."
The week old dad urgently comes forward to hand me:"Childe, quickly don't so, we accept to can not stand!"
Wait I to sit in the lately- fixed ancestral temple, week uncle they start making every effort to persuade the seat that I accept a Chuang lord.The week uncle says:"Now, the Chuang door in the mountain already quick 300, the population is many, this bird have no the head don't fly, person have no the head don't go, here need to be had one the person who accepts a head!Everyone says that is what childe sets up, money, ration here, medicine Pu, the ironware goes, there are also so many things, is all what childe provides, the person in the village appreciates not to exert.They say again that childe the small age rushes south to walk north, see know more wide ah, past unanimously recommend a childe to make this Chuang lord.Wait you to come back to call a word."
My wry smile:"But, week old dad, at the beginning such as once say, took everyone, I is can't be into own private territory here, the affair of village is dealt with by yourselves by you, I can't interfere with so many.If we should be relationship with peasant household in the store, should not make me come to be what Chuang main, so, I am unselfish all is private.Spread to go out, call if have face to appear in public?This is true have ulterior motives, nothing doing."
The week old dad says with smile:"Childe, what you thought is getting tooer many.You kind heart kindness, all plan and prepare to all wear to think and say that you have selfishness for the sake of us, who don't believe as well.We can't think so.The villagers recommend you to do a Chuang lord, also just the meaning that respect you.You never be over-sensitive from."
I sigh:"Old man's house isn't such as don't get everyone's feeling, I really don't go.And don't say, I basically not understand the affair of managing the village, is that I understand, this I often year also not here, really need to occupy, you can not find me and how do?So, this Chuang is main, I really ain't worthy to."
The week old dad smiled:"Childe, we also know these.So, this Chuang lord is only a form of address of respect.At least hereafter there is still Chuang door entering mountain and also wanting to know that here am main.You trust, your absence, have us these old guys to stay by the side for you.Say again, this is really everyone's meaning, we also not ability Ao over public."
The persons of underneath are all saying:"To ah, this is everyone's meaning, the childe is declining."
I shake:" Such as didn't bring everyone what, have to arrive love and esteem like this, let I how from the place?You worship me like this now, in case of one day, I for the sake of other persons or what matter, betrayed a village, you again how see me?To know the affair of world says to prohibit, I am in the outside, also pregnant not from F of time ."
People in the ancestral temple calmed down down.Led a short while, someone made reference to:"I believe the childe is a good person, after, you are to sell to also affirm isn't a perpetration here, affirmation for the sake of more people good, for saving more people, if so, we dedicated here, and then had can not?"
Week old dad also way:"Is quite good, he says of to, we all believe a childe.You trust and really have you the demand of that day of, we support you with all strength, absolutely can't make you difficult."The persons of "to, the old dad says of to" underneath all make reference to.
My tears came down:"How my is virtuous He Neng, unexpectedly get everyone's love and esteem.Such as swear to the God here, in spite of have what kind of affair occurrence, I will make an effort not to let many person of hometowns suffer hardship."
So, I became non- sorrow country villa first term Chuang lord.Since was a Chuang lord, will implement the job of Chuang lord.I say to the week old dad:"Last time came back, I saw a few eldest brothers is following Qin Yong practice skill in martial arts, this makes me think of, and the set sets up one to protect a village brigade in the village.Pouring don't fight, but prevention in case of.It is strange here, can be not completely safe either.I think that in case of have what roving bandits, defeated troops it flow to intrude into, we didn't take precautions against, suffer a los.Anyway we now enough ironware, simply call village of the youth of inside, organize a troops good."
The week old dads all nod to call BE.I immediately after ask:"Now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论